Wednesday 28 January 2015

1 mark shy

So I got my final exam mark back from my Anatomy and Physiology I course, and by my calculations, I am 1 mark shy from an A. So I'm currently at 84 % which is an A-. 1 more mark would give me 84.5 which they would round me up to an A. The course is out of 200 marks, 50 for each midterm and 100 for the final.

I emailed my professor asking him if there were any other marks that I could get from the test. He hasn't got back to me yet, but I doubt my mark will change. I just think he isn't going to give me any more marks. There is only one way, and that is if he missed something on the written section of my exam. I would be really happy with an A.

In terms of my feelings, I feel really happy about an A+ and a bit less happy about an A and a lot less happy about an A-. But I guess I should be happy about being in the A range again though.

Also I was supposed to write my Anatomy & Physiology II final exam yesterday but I was sick so I rescheduled it for next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment