Thursday 12 October 2017

Research Project Proposal

So I just finished applying for a research award, it was tiring because it’s 3am (had dinner out w/ family at a fancy smancy place then just powered through that award application pretty well.

Something really disheartening I heard today is that a researcher I spoke with fund so his lab out of his own pocket. If this stays the way it is, I may not enter graduate school. Why the research budget is so low is a bit troublesome. This is one of the things that concerns me. I’ve had a hectic few months, so tomorrow I’m gonna deal with emails and calls, clean my place and then just watch whatever football game is on. Oh and I’ll push some weight at the gym so I’ll do that since it’s so good for my brain. I might just recharge and study again on Friday. But I might get an hour or two complete tomorrow if there’s something I have to sort out.

No comments:

Post a Comment