Saturday 21 March 2015

Updated Application Status

So my application status has been updated, but it was not really the update I was expecting. My status now says something along the lines of "Your application is now ready for an evaluation! Please have some patience as this may take a while.". When I logged on, I wasn't really expecting anything different from the TRU transcript description written from earlier, but when I noticed it was different, I almost freaked. But it wasn't the disappointment of being rejected, it was the disappointment of more waiting. I am not very good at being patient, but I think I am getting better.

Everything I have heard says that I should know by the end of the month. So about 12ish days. Although the person I called at UBC did say my decision could come out in early April. I'm guessing that I will know by March 30th, but really, who actually knows.

In my last post I talked about Steve Nash's 20 minute shooting workout video on Youtube. Today, Steve Nash announced his retirement. Steve Nash was one of my favorite sports heroes growing up, and is undoubtedly the best Canadian male basketball player of all time. I was pretty disappointed to hear he retired, but he was having issues with his nerves, and it sounded very painful. So I would rather he have a pain free retirement, rather than to play another year and potentially do a lot of damage to his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment