Thursday 26 March 2015

Anatomy & Physiology II Mark

So I just realized I forgot to post my mark for this class. I got a B- because I did really bad on the midterms, so overall I'm happy that this mark didn't hurt me too much. Although now that my courses are adding up it will become harder and harder to change my admissions average for medical school, as it is harder to go up 10% when you've done 2 years of classes as opposed to 1 year, and so on.

In a previous post, I said I would try my best to get all A+s from then on. I actually started both of my anatomy & physiology courses before I made that pledge, and I got an A- and a B- respectively. I don't want to say I wasn't trying in those courses but I wasn't laying it all on the line like I am now. I am in 2 classes right now, and although I haven't received any marks back yet, I am confident I can get an A+ in both of them. But it is going to be VERY hard for me. Psychology isn't really my strongest area, as I have some very negative memories of me failing midterms and finals in psych courses at UBC. Although I did ok in first year psych at UVIC. I think I got a B- and a C+. Not exactly stellar, but considering I failed every other class I took except for English, psychology actually used to be a strong point for me. Hopefully I can expand on my previous psychology knowledge and do well on the assignments and also do well on the final. I am getting a bit of anxiety for this psychology course, but I have to remember that I didn't prepare properly for those classes I failed. Skipping all of my classes and then studying for a total of 6 hours is not how I prepare now. I just have to remember that I am a good student and that I can learn a lot if I study a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment