Saturday 16 May 2015

Canadian Med School classes of 2018/2019

I didn't apply to med school this cycle, but I believe acceptances for most Canadian medical schools are out now, so I just wanted to say congrats to all of the new med school students across the country! Also an extra special congratulations to Kay from http://premedpostmom.blogspot.ca/ (also known as Birdy on http://forums.premed101.com/). She was accepted into McMaster Medicine this past week and her blog is the inspiration for mine, (if you can't tell from the plagiarism already).

When I found her blog, I thought it was the coolest thing in the world how she documented all of her highs and lows, emotions, reactions,hard work, fun times, and great moments and everything else on this great journey that all of us premeds are on to try to get into medicine. I also became hooked to her blog and went back and read every post. I never knew very many premeds, and it was really cool to be on someone else's journey with them, and that is why I wanted to share my own journey with everyone else. If you read my blog, definitely check out her blog! She has a huge following and for good reasons, she is a great person and will be a great medical school student and an awesome doctor. Congrats Kay!

No comments:

Post a Comment