Tuesday 25 March 2014

Job Interviews

So I checked my email this morning and much to my delight I have 3 interview offers. Two of which I have confirmed time and dates and one of which I am waiting to hear back from. One interview is this Friday and one is on Monday. One of the interviewers wants me to bring in a transcript, so I likely won't get that job since I have 11 failed courses. But the other job never asked for a transcript, so hopefully I can avoid that with them.

The job I am most excited for didn't come from the UBC connect website, it came from a reply to a website submission I submitted about a week ago. The job is for Drive Basketball, and they are the premier youth basketball development league in the province. They handle all of the provincial teams. I am still not sure if it is volunteer or a paid job. In the email, the owner said that he was interested in me "working" for him, so there is a chance it might be a paid job. I would love doing the Drive Basketball job if it was volunteer, but you can only imagine  how excited I'd be if it was paid. Right now I'm just praying (i'm not really religious) that I get the job with them, and also that it is a paid position. If its not paid, i'd still be happy to volunteer with them.

I will post more in the coming days if I get more interviews/ updates on the interviews I have lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment