Wednesday 23 July 2014

Wedding, Drive Basketball, and Deep Fried Pickles

So last weekend I went to my cousin's wedding and saw some family I hadn't seen in a while. It was okay but it started to get me thinking about my wedding. I'm only 22 and don't plan on being married for quite some time (I think I would only get married after I got into med school), at least 6-12 years from now.

I also sent another follow up email to the owner of Drive Basketball in regards to the interview I had there (I already sent 1 follow up email 2 months ago and received no response). This time he got back to me and said he wants to meet with me and that he would be in touch shortly! I am very excited about this for a lot of different reasons. I will post more on the job/volunteer position as soon as I meet with him.

Today, I had deep fried pickles at Tap and Barrel in Vancouver. They were so good! Apparently they've been voted best deep fried pickles in vancouver, and I'd definitely agree with them. The first time I had deep fried pickles was in Seattle when I went to the Packers - Seahawks NFL game in 2012 with my cousin and his two friends. The ones I had in Seattle was at a place called Sluggers and were really good, but I think Tap and Barrel's are better. I went out for dinner with  my girlfriend because she had finished her midterm and I decided to reward her for her efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment