Saturday 15 November 2014

Adsense? Yay or nay?

So my blog has recently become eligible for Adsense, which means ads could go on my blog, and every time someone clicks on an ad, I get some money.

I'm asking all of my readers for input on whether ads should go up on my blog. Obviously with my tight financial situation, any money would help me get into medicine, especially since my uncle hasn't got back to me about the rent money we are supposed to be splitting. So I'm leaning towards Adsense. But just email me at premedpostfailure@gmail.com or comment on this post to let me know whether or not ads should go up. If I don't receive a lot of no votes for Adsense, I will be submitting an application to put them up. Also note that the contents of my posts would not change with Adsense.

2 comments:

  1. I say use it. Sure, blogs look "cleaner" and neater without ads, but if readers can help out even a tiny bit then I think that's awesome. You're generating good quality content here... It's really the least that one's blog following can do in return (i.e., not say no to ads).

    I have blogs I read before they had ads, and I didn't stop after they started displaying them. So yeah - go for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok cool thanks for your input! I'm glad I'll be able to put ads up because I just sent in my Adsense application!

    ReplyDelete