Tuesday 21 April 2015

Interview at BC Children's Hospital

Tomorrow morning at 10:30am pacific time I have an interview at BC Children's Hospital. I am really excited about this as I think BC Children's has quite high standards. The children's hospital I volunteered with in Victoria BC had quite high standards as well, so I think it is kind of the norm for those types of facilities. I also heard it can take up to 10 months to be placed at BC Children's Hospital too, so I'm glad they got to me so quickly.

I loved going to the children's hospital in Victoria. A children's hospital is such a special place. The circumstances of a sick child can be devastating, and I'd argue that it can feel more devastating than if someone above the early adult age gets critically sick. So because of this, this stakes can feel a lot higher at a children's hospital.


I'm applying to be a Child Life volunteer. I don't know too much about the position, but it sounds amazing.


I will give updates on how the interview went tomorrow. Here's hoping I can make a good impression! (knocks on wood)

No comments:

Post a Comment