Saturday 17 October 2015

Higher Marks

So now that it's mid October, I'm figuring it's now basically the mid point of the semester. I'm doing 3 paced online courses through UBC and two non paced online courses through TRU. I actually haven't received that many of my marks back yet for my UBC classes, which is odd because some of the stuff I submitted was almost a month ago! Some of the marks I got back are 95% and 80%. Pretty sizable weightings too at about 10%. And I feel as if I did good on my other things that I submitted over the past month. They are things like discussion posts and assignments. For my TRU classes I'm around the same mark at 87% and 88% respectively for chemistry and psychology. I'm estimating being done about 30-40% of my classes, so I guess it's not quite the midway point yet. It's not all good news though because I did get one 75% mark back and one 14.65/20 mark.

I'm currently figuring out what to do for next semester. I have a new thing on my plate (this new thing is not related to the big news I was talking about in a recent post) which I may or may not pursue. It is tough to balance my academics, my earning potential, my social and family life, and any extra curriculars I might do. In all likelihood, I'll pursue a combination of those in January, though I'm not sure of the logistics of the aforementioned 'new' thing that I might pursue. I'll post more about it soon, but right now, I'm off to the gym to do some anaerobic activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment