Thursday 29 September 2016

Good to be back in it

So this semester I'm also in an Englsh class and I've been working on that since I got back from New York. I've handed in a couple things and done a few quizzes and so far completed a portion of the class. The class is first year English and it is a paced online course (paced in that it has standard start and end dates with work to do progressively each week). I have 80% in the course so far, with one month down and two more to go. My progress in terms of my mark is marginally okay but my effort is all there. I just need to perform better and submit writing that is of higher quality. I have to write an essay this weekend and I'm hoping to hit it out of the park. If anyone who has excelled in English courses could comment any tips about writing high quality work - the type that gets you an A+, it would be much appreciated to myself and others who are struggling to get top marks in English. I'm actually going to google this exact thing this weekend as well. It's kind of funny I never looked it up. I've always had okay writing so I never bothered to improve it. But now I will need to so that I can get that 90% in my English course.

My New York trip was nothing short of incredible, so glad I went! I might post more about it later. But I'll definitely talk more later about what's on my mind right now, and that is my athletic pursuits and other courses! No outright excellent news - but rather just progress leading to me having more optimism. Talk soon and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment