Friday 2 September 2016

Promise to start posting grades again

So I haven't been able to finish any classes in the last year because of an emphasis on work and other activities. I realized it has been so long since I posted final grades in my courses. Some of these posts were my most viewed posts, so I can only assume that people love reading about this. I was planning on completing courses this fall anyways, but having a place to share my grades makes me feel really good, and if readers enjoy it as well then all the better. I can assure that I will have completed 7 courses by January 31st 2017. That is the deadline I'm working with. The reason is because I will forfeit an RESP payment if I don't complete 7 more courses by that deadline. I'll be finished biology 2 in 3 weeks and organic chem about 2.5 weeks after that. I would be done sooner but I'm heading on a trip to New York City next week for about 5 days, so that will slow me down because I won't be studying there. So I'm taking it one course at a time. As long as I'm finished 2 courses by early October, I'll be on track. I'm aware I've never worked at this pace successfully. But I know that I'm capable. I've been using a new study strategy I've learned about called Cornell Notes. I'll post about this method after I get my final mark in bio 2. It's been so far so good though. I'm definitely going to put in some serious work this weekend into my bio course. Think pre-final exam-type studying. Then I'll relax on Tuesday when I leave for NYC. But right now I'm just glad the weekend is here! Not sure how much I'll do today but Saturday and Sunday will be good days in terms of studying and completing bio 2. I'm hoping to be done 10% by Tuesday night, although this is just an estimate. I'll have a better idea by tomorrow night. For the North American readers working a 9-5 job, happy start of Labour Day weekend which is much needed!

Talk soon and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment