Wednesday 9 August 2017

Hey yeah

Hey yeah hey hows it going, yeah so blog stuff I don't know. I'm working on a research project. Can't give details. Hoping to lock down some funding for the research. I know I can lock it down but i don't want to wait any longer to lock it down. Working out was going incredibly well before I started the research, and I ran a very fast mile time one day. I have no idea if anyone I've met even reads this blog, but hey yeah life is life and things happen. I can't help but miss certain people in my life. Anyways I have an exam that I'm going to ace this weekend. But the main thing going on in my life is that I'm looking to steer my research project and complete the project. It's looking promising to be honest but I'm aware of how everything can come crashing down in an instant. Anyways I'm up because I ate some junk food around midnight, but aside from once a week, I only eat plants. All food is bad for you. Except plants. And I take a few supppemnts now too. Honestly if you're reading this blog of mine and we have met then you should email me. Just email me to say hi, I'd appreciate talking to you.

Anyways ok so is everyone gearing up for September?
Why do it sound like everyone wants to put it off as long as possible?

Ok so I'll just come out and say it. I am not applying to any Canadian med school except maybe uoft or McGill. I'm going to apply to medical school in the US as that is the country I will enter and live and work in. Studying at a prominent US institution is a dream of mine. But I seriously should work out. I would if it want 3am. Ok also if anyone in Vancouver wants to try a workout buddy like myself then email me.

The research I've done has been incredible so far. It's been an intense few weeks but it feels like years have passed. Does anyone know of any good molecular bio workshops? I can travel anywhere for it. Anyways message me for any variety of things. Except fruit I have no fruit.

Also I've been meeting some Canadian doctors and have not been impressed by everyone. That confirmed my hypothesis that I knew all along. Anyways I'm starting a tutor service message me if you are unable to find the answers yourself. But if you are unable to even send the message then the tutoring might not be worth it. I can't wait to teach in resdiency. I'm such a leader that it's noteve funny (ok that was funny). Vanilla ice cream is delicious by the way.

I'm looking forward to my postbacc (next year?). But anyways I'm doing courses at Harvard that start on aug 28th but depending on the research I may move down ther or somewhere else in the US. (L) take care stay strong in the face of adversity. you'll be doing it every day as a doctor.


2 comments:

  1. Good to hear the update and continued perseverance towards med! I would encourage you to apply to Queen's as well, since they have quite a generous policy in terms of looking at grades: it's either entire cGPA or last 2 years, whichever is higher. Keep fighting the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got the right attitude and mindset. 25 isn't old at all. I'm 27 and I'm trying to get in too. Good luck this cycle :)

    ReplyDelete