Monday 25 August 2014

Midterm 1 score of Anatomy & Physiology I

So my instructor took a little longer to mark the midterm then he said he would, but that's ok because I got 98% on my first midterm! 49/50 was my raw score. I am very happy with this mark, as I should be! I am so glad I had enough time to change that one answer that I got wrong!

It's amazing to think that only a few years ago I was failing classes and failing midterms and finals. And now I'm getting close to straight A's with marks like 98% on midterms. I am always afraid of  not performing well and getting marks similar to those that I recieved a few years ago. I do believe that I'm quite a talented student because I really haven't been putting that much time into my courses (I'm always putting things off and getting into a time crunch.) It's gonna be great to see how well I do in the September semester because I'm literally going to spend all of my time studying (except for time spent volunteering/exercising). I'm taking 4 courses, and I want to get above 95% in all of my courses. These courses will be calculated in my GPA for the University of Calgary Medical School. This will be the first time that my marks will count towards my medical school GPA (except for UBC which looks at all courses taken). Anyways time to get 100% on my next midterm!

No comments:

Post a Comment