Thursday 28 August 2014

Second Midterm of Anatomy & Physiology I Completed, Science World, and Final Exam

So today I finished my second midterm. But I think I rushed it a bit, because when I was writing it I did not feel that confident. I simply should have studied more. But I wanted that relaxing feeling of completing a midterm so bad, so that is why I rushed it. My mark will suffer as a result, I don't think I did nearly as well. I think I got at least 5 wrong out of 50. That is not good at all. Considering I want an A+ in the course (90% or above), I have very little wiggle room. And I'm expecting the final to be very tough.

My final exam for the course is scheduled on Saturday September 6th. I need to study quite a bit in order to get my A+ in the class. I am going to study everyday. The only break I'm taking is to go see the Science World science of sports exhibit, which ends September 1st.

It is going to be a real test for me to get above 95% on the final exam, but I am going to try my absolute best to do it. I need that A+ so badly, I don't want it to slip out of my hands, because I had such a good start with my first midterm. Anything below an A+ will be a failure for me because 1) I need all the A+'s I can get to balance out my transcript and 2) I started the course so well that I have high expectations.

Who knows maybe I'll get 100% on the final exam. Wouldn't that be something.

No comments:

Post a Comment