Friday 12 December 2014

Finished last exam!

I am officially finished the 2014 fall semester! I feel super relieved and I was getting more and more excited as I was going through each question, progressing through the test in my last exam today. Im currently at the ferry terminal in Vancouver waiting to go to Vancouver Island. I'm not gonna get too comfortable though because I've already bought my books for next semester, and will start studying the textbooks shortly. I also have to study for both of my anatomy and physiology classes (online classes from the summer) as I will be writing both exams soon, sometime in January, or earlier.

I'll post my grades as soon as they are all updated. Sadly, this semester won't be as good as last semester. But next semester will be my best semester yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment