Sunday 21 December 2014

Part-time Job Applications 2.0

It;s been almost a year to the day (9 months ago to be exact) since I made a post about doing part time job applications. I'm not sure if I addressed it in a later post, but I chose not to get a part time job while I'm in school until I've had a full calendar year of successful studies. Since I got exactly 80% in the 2014 calendar year, I feel confident that I can take on a few shifts, and still do well in my courses. When I applied for jobs the first time around 9 months ago, I only applied to research and medical jobs. This was because I was set on killing two birds with one stone, by getting a job that gives me some money while also being medically relevant. This time around I'm a lot more open to different types of jobs. In fact, one of the jobs I am really hoping for is a job at Superstore grocery store. I also applied for pharmacy assistant jobs. I think I would like those jobs the most out of all of the online postings I have seen so far. I understand it may take me a while to find a job, but I find it very hard to be patient.

Since I have a pretty big audience, I figured I might as well pose the question if anyone knows of any job leads in the Vancouver area. My email is premedpostfailure@gmail.com. If you want to email me about something else, that's cool too!

I'm glad I waited to apply for a part time job, because if I did apply earlier in the year, I think it would have severely affected my grades in a negative way.

No comments:

Post a Comment