Monday 1 December 2014

Eye of the Storm

Well I just finished a 4000 word research paper. Luckily I selected cardiac surgery (specifically heart failure and heart transplantation). My prof said to do 3000-5000 words. I was aiming to do 4500 words but I just couldn't do that much. I was spent. Did I mention it's 3000-5000 words not including references, tables, graphs, figures, etc? I was really pushing my limits because the longest paper I've ever done is 7 pages. I know, poor me has had it so good when it comes to papers. But anyways I'm glad that's over with.

So now that's over with, I have 2 exams in the next 41 hours. I've started reviewing for both exams, but not as much as I would've liked. So the storm isn't over yet.

The eye of this storm is going to be very short lived. I haven't decided what I'm going to do tonight. That is, if I'm going to study for my first final tonight or go to sleep. If I go to sleep, I would get up early in the morning to study. Regardless, I'm feeling good because I got that paper out of the way, so right now I just feel like eating and enjoying myself and going to sleep. But I know I wouldn't enjoy myself because the sense of urgency for my exam will be kicking in soon.

Note: I tried posting this at 11pm pacific time last night but it didn't work, so I'm posting it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment