Thursday 5 June 2014

Midterm Mark and Anybody know about any easy Thomspon Rivers University online/distance courses?

So I got my midterm mark back from my Food, Nutrition and Health 200 course and I got 80 percent on it. I am okay with this mark because going into the exam I did not feel prepared, but while I was writing my exam I felt I knew most of the questions. 80 percent at UBC is an A-, so overall it is a fairly good grade. In the grand scheme of things though, I should be getting in the 90s because UBC Medicine's average to get in is around 87 percent (with the worst year dropped). So I need to do really well. Similarly, it is going to be nearly impossible for me to get above 90 (an A+) in the course because of the marks I've already received. I would have to get almost 100 percent on the final and on all the quizes and assignments.

Also my final exam for FNH 200 has been scheduled and it is on June 27th. I am going to start studying for this exam this weekend and continue through until the day before or the day of the exam. I am trying to get above 95 percent.

Also I need to register in a Thompson Rivers University online class. I am not quite sure about which course to take. If anyone has taken any courses at Thompson Rivers University and found them to be fairly easy and/or fairly easy to achieve a high mark, then please comment below with the course title and number if you can remember it. I am thinking about taking a math class, or a chemistry class, or a social work class, but I am not sure which one I will do yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment