Monday 23 June 2014

Sept 2014 Classes and final exam studying

So I just finished registering in my courses for Sept 2014. Needless to say I am incredibly excited about the classes I'm in. I'm in 4 health science classes. The classes are:

-HSCI 1120 Introduction to Human Sexuality and Behaviour
-HSCI 1130 Foundations of Health Science
-HSCI 1160 Global Perspectives on Health
-HSCI 1180 Drugs and Society

The course descriptions for these classes seem super interesting and right up my alley. I think doing these health science courses will be excellent prep for medicine. I really can't wait.

Also, my final exam for FNH 200 is on Friday. I've been studying, but I'm still a bit worried. Although I did feel this way for the midterm and I managed to get 80 percent so who knows. I think I will feel more prepared by Wednesday. For the next 4 days I'm going to be pulling 10-12 hour days studying. Hopefully that will be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment