Friday 27 June 2014

Ouch

So I finished my final exam for FNH 200 today, but it was a really hard test! There was an entire section that if we got the answer wrong, we got -1 marks, for a total loss of two marks for every wrong answer, instead of 1.

I think I did horribly on this test. Although I couldn't pull 12 hour days, I did pull 6-8 hour days for a week straight. I thought this would've been enough, but nope. I can't stress it enough how hard the test was. I won't be surprised if I failed the test, in which case I may have failed the course. This is very disappointing since I got straight A's last semester. However, I talked to my cousin and he said to not let it get to me too much because it happens to everyone and he said I'm smart so not to worry about it.

I prepared more for this test than the midterm and I got 80 percent on the midterm, so I thought my mark would've been equal or better, but probably not.

Time to start my new courses and get over 90 in them to balance this one out!

No comments:

Post a Comment