Thursday 30 October 2014

Foundations Midterm Mark

I got my foundations of health science midterm back. I got 77.5% on it. The class average was 57%. So I killed the class average, but I didn't do as well as I'd hoped. Looking over it, I thought I should've got 92% on it. The difference is the marks lost on the written section of the midterm. I'm going to talk to the instructor about it, but I'm not expecting her to change my mark.

However my instructor does have a special opportunity of getting bonus marks. If we resubmit our midterms with corrections made to the ones we got wrong, we get up to a 5% bonus. I'm not sure if I'll be able to re-correct my entire test, but I should get some right. So I may get 82.5% after the corrections. That is a better mark for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment