Wednesday 29 October 2014

Foundations Midterm

So I did not receive my foundations midterm back on Tuesday. We are getting them back on tomorrow on Thursday. I was very disappointed as Thursday will mark the 2 week mark since we wrote it. But I am really looking forward to getting the mark back as this is the last mark I'm waiting for in my first round of midterms.

Over the next 2 weeks I have 6 different things to focus on. These are: 1)Anatomy & Physiology final exam 2) Human Sexuality midterm 3) Drugs and society quiz 4) a group presentation 5) a 6-8 page paper in Drugs and society and 6) a 1500 word paper in global health.

I just completed my part for the group presentation about an hour ago. (That is, I have done my research and I have everything I'm going to say written down, so all I need to do is put it down in point form on powerpoint and then present it in 1 week from today). Putting my main points onto the powerpoint won't take me very long at all. I finished the hard part of the project, which was doing the research and figuring out what I'm going to say. I'm happy with how efficient I was doing the research. It only took me 2.5 hours. I was expecting it to take 6-12 hours. So after the 2.5 hours I went to the washroom then immediately started studying for my sexuality midterm next Tuesday. I went through all of the slides I haven't gone through yet. I studied for about 40 minutes. Not bad considering I had been going hard for about 3 hours before that. I need to study as much as I can for my final, midterm and quiz. So getting in 45 minute chunks of studying here and there in-between things is perfect. 

I kind of want to start studying for my tests, rather than doing my papers. I feel okay about the drugs paper, but not the global health paper. I'm afraid I'm going to make the same mistakes and get around 60 percent again. I can't afford that. I'm going to go speak to my professor to voice some of my concerns.


No comments:

Post a Comment