Saturday 4 October 2014

Hello Seattle

So two weeks ago I went to Seattle, Washington. I've been there once before this trip and both times I had so much fun. Both times I went to NFL Seattle Seahawks games. I currently live in Vancouver BC. I don't like Seattle as much as Vancouver, but I really like Seattle a lot. There are some similarities between the two cities but I find them to be quite different. I really like America though. I was born in Canada but if I get a house in Point Roberts I will try to get dual citizenship. Point Roberts is an American town 1 hour south of downtown Vancouver. I've never been to Point Roberts but I think I would want a house there. Aside from Point Roberts, I'm not sure if I'd like living in America full time. I may get homesick. I feel the American way of life is different than Canada. But one thing I do want to do is go travelling around America. I'm not sure who I'd go with though. I think it would be so much fun and I'd learn a lot. I may go to various college and NFL games. Places I definitely want to go to are Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Palo Alto, Los Angeles, Dallas, New Orleans, South Bend, Washington DC, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Green Bay,  and Chicago. I probably missed some places too.

I could see myself living in Seattle if I got into their medical school. I wouldn't mind that because their program is ranked very high. I would probably go to a lot of Seahawks games. I like how Greys Anatomy is set in Seattle. I would also like that Vancouver is a 2.5 hour drive from Seattle. My girlfriend and I are planning to go to Seattle again for a visit within one year. This is because we didn't have enough time to do everything. I definitely want to check out the UW Medical Center. To people not interested in medicine, that may seem a bit odd, but I just love hospitals too much! Especially since UW is ranked as one of the top hospitals in the United States. I think that would actually be the highlight of my trip, as funny as that sounds. I actually can't wait to go back to Seattle again. I would go every month if I could.


No comments:

Post a Comment