Thursday 9 October 2014

Some scores

In my sexuality class I got 72% on the midterm. This was about the average for the class. Not bad for 1 day of studying. Would have been 3 days but I had other assignments to do. I did surprisingly well on the short answer and diagrams, it was the multiple choice that got me. I didn't double check my exam, and if I had I would have got at least 83% on my midterm. This was due to simple mistakes in interpretation. Next time I will definitely double and triple check my exams. I'm going to have to do really well for an A+ in the class. My work ethic hasn't been that great. I'm definitely going to step it up for the rest of the semester. The prof in this class also said this was the hardest test in the class, so my next midterm and final will be easier.

My foundations of health science class has 80 people in it. The average for the quiz was 45%. I was one of two people that got 100%.  I feel great about it. The quiz had aspects of critical thinking, and I think that's where I have strengths over my peers. It's my work ethic that is far below my peers. But as my education progresses I will have better work ethic, because I know that will yield better grades and it will also make me a better doctor. I always hear that work ethic is so important for being a doctor.

I've wrote 2 midterms so far. There are 4 midterms for the first round of midterms for my classes. So I have two more to go. My next two midterms are in Foundations of Health Science and Global Health. I think the Foundations of Health Science midterm will be very hard. I'm going to start studying tonight.

I don't know my other midterm score yet but I will post once I know. Hopefully the extra time studying translates into greater success. I think it will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment