Monday 20 October 2014

4/4 completed; Done for now.

Just wrote that global health midterm. Not really going to comment on how I did because I don't want to jinx it.

One piece of good news is that I just joined a group for my group presentation in global health. I missed the class where we got into groups. I was worried because the prof told me that I could not do it by myself. So the pressure was on. Luckily someone kindly offered me a spot in their group. So I feel very relieved. I was worried I would get a mark of 0 if I couldn't find a group. The group project is worth 20% of my mark. Now I'm just waiting for a reply from my group as to discuss a meeting time to help fill me in on the plan of attack.

Overall I'm feeling relieved and a bit anxious. Tomorrow I have my foundations of health science class and I REALLY hope she marked our midterms. I absolutely despise waiting for my marks. I feel very strong feelings of uncertainty when waiting for marks.

I will post marks for my last two midterms and my paper as soon as I get the marks back!

Now my focus is shifting towards my online class, anatomy and physiology part one. I applied to write the exam in early November, but haven't received confirmation yet. I will be studying as though I am writing the exam in early November though. That is the class where the final is mostly based on the nervous system. I'm looking forward to becoming proficient in that area, mostly because I find it pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment