Monday 6 October 2014

Vancouver Weather

I still wear shorts to school everyday. So far it has only rained for 3-5 days this school year. It is going to be mid October in a few days, and it is sunny and 20 degrees (Celsius for my international readers) out. Some people complain about Vancouver rain, but I think we have it pretty good.

I have lived in either Vancouver or Vancouver Island  for my whole life, so I like to think I have a good idea on the pattern. I have a theory, and it is that it is sunny and beautiful for April, May, June, July, August, September, then half of October is decent, then it starts to get rainy. and the rain continues for November, December, January, February, most of march. Then in April it's decent again. So if I'm right, Vancouver has sun for about 7 months. That is pretty good! Not as good as California but still pretty good. And apparently Tsawwassen (small town suburb 45 minutes south of Vancouver) gets 1/3 of the rain of the rest of metro Vancouver. That's part of the reason I want to buy a house there! Maybe I'd spend my winters in Tsawwassen and my summers in Point Grey. That'd be great.

I've had an exhausting day because of my midterm at 8:30am and then working on my paper and class. All I want to do is watch Monday Night Football. I've written 2/4 midterms that comprise the first round of my midterms (2 rounds of midterms and finals in total). I'll post my midterm results on here when I get my marks. Now to watch some Seahawks primetime football! Go Hawks!

No comments:

Post a Comment