Wednesday 22 October 2014

Next 2 Months, Next 2 weeks, Next 24 Hours

For the next 2 months (well 1.75 months) I will be preparing for my final exams in way one or another. I just checked the final exam schedule, and my exams fall on December: 1st, 2nd, 9th, and 12th. I think I will be ok for the 9th and 12th exams because I will have at least a full 6 days (ie December 3rd-8th) to study for those two exams. I can get a lot done in one day with no classes to go to. However I will start hard studying for the 9th and 12th exams on November 20th. I will start hard studying for the exams on the 1st and 2nd on November 12th. I am giving myself a full day break on Remembrance Day on November 11th. I don't have any classes that day either. If I get bored I will study though. I plan to do preliminary studying for all 4 of my exams. That preliminary studying will start on November 8th or 9th. I may have to modify this schedule depending on what content my exams will focus on. So I will talk to each one of my profs and get a sense for the exams sometime in the next 2 weeks.

In the next two weeks I have 1 final exam (for my online class), 3 quizzes, 1 midterm, 1 presentation, and 1 paper. I hope to be done my paper by Monday or Tuesday. Then I will be done my presentation by not this Friday in two days, but next Friday coming up. I will study for my quizzes and midterm intermittently. I haven't decided on a timeline for my final exam studying yet, but I will have that finalized by Friday.

My global health prof said that our midterm marks will be posted within 24 hours. I'm expecting that they will be up tomorrow morning before noon. I'm very glad the test was strictly multiple choice. Kind of rare to have that, but it benefits me greatly. Plus it is easier for a professor to put the multiple choice sections through the scantron machine rather than marking 50 long answer responses. I have no problem with that. I'm still waiting for the midterm in my Foundations of Health Science class. The prof said it will likely be marked by next week, so either on Tuesday or next Thursday. I am not a very patient person. Although I guess it is better to be waiting for marks then to be anxiously waiting to write an exam. I'll trade waiting for marks instead of waiting to write in a heartbeat. Waiting for marks at least gives you a sense of completion.

I will post my marks as soon as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment